The Hood Balaclava is made 100% in the USA! Designed to provide seamless protection for your face in the most demanding snow conditions. Lens safe, SPF 50+ rated, and moisture wicking fabric. The days of frozen, non-functional and poor fitting face masks are over. Designed to be warm enough for the coldest days and breathable enough for the sunniest of spring sessions.
- One size fits most
- Articulating Hinged mouth
- Helmet friendly
- Machine washable
- Ergonomic Fit
Quadra Fit (outer shell)
- Lens safe - wipe down goggles, camera lens, etc
- Water resistant- Hydrophobic threads.
- Breathable anti fog technology - fibers open to allow better breath-ability to help prevent goggle fog
- Wind resistant - tested to 60 mph in 5 Degrees
- SPF Properties - Blocks harmful UV rays
- Dust resistant - Outer shell helps filter & catch dust for easier breathing in the elements
- Vent exhaust system - allows airflow to enter and perspiration to escape through the back of the facemask with ease
Tech Fab (inner liner)
- Inner liner- T Construction protection where you need it most.
- H20 Block Technology - fibers open to allow easier breathing without moisture build up.
- Moisture wicking - Maximum heat dissipation and ventilation.
- Full Synthetic - no absorbent cotton, and low freezing point.