Add airtight protection and intuitive storage to your on-the-water kit, with the cavernous 41L Dry Creek® Boat Bag. From the top, a PU embossed, compression molded lid is smash-, water- and foolproof thanks to a magnetized, adjustable Catch & Release latch. Ultra-rugged 420D nylon waterproof fabric, with RF-welded seams, enhances exterior durability, while a detachable shoulder strap doubles as a convenient bag leash for rough waters. Additional details include ample loop patches, removable exterior fly-box pockets that synch with Simms wading belts, and easy-access tool docking stations located on both side-panels.
- Highly-durable 420D nylon waterproof fabric with RF welded seams
- Magnetized adjustable Catch & Release latch keeps lid securely closed when zipper is not in use
- PU embossed compression molded waterproof lid with ample loop patch’s to attach flies
- Removable exterior fly box pockets designed to attach to a wading belt
- Exterior tool docking station on each side panel of bag
- Detachable shoulder strap can also be used for securing bag to watercraft